Hypnose und Ablenkung

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

loving the normal, loving myself

the most profound experiences are often the most unspectacular ones. the experience of loving myself is such a topic.

for me it began, as I got aware of the so called "normal life", I was in. laying on a bed, doing nothing but staring at the ceiling. I suddenly felt, that even for this profane situation, there is a passion, a essence in it, that is so near to me, that one can easily overlook it.

it is an energy, that flowed with all my experiences in the past. the thing was, I wasn't aware of it. my essence looked me in my face day-in, day-out, and I didn't acknowledge it. Instead, I did discount it. "It is to normal, it can't be my essence, my god-self!" until something changed in my perception of it and I got aware of and fell in love with it.

this was a new step in loving myself. I learned to love the normal, that, what is with me forever, the essence of me. the love for myself.

3 Kommentare:

  1. ich habe gerade dein "ÜBER MICH" gelesen...schön!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beautiful!
    loving myself is what life comes down to in the end. und es ist die schwerste übung für mich.danke
    blaue nacht

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. liebe maria, danke fürs lesen :-)

    liebe blaue nacht, es ist für mich, als ob ich mit neuen augen auf das schaue, was ich alles bin. vor allem auf das, was zur zeit so hochkommt und das sind genau die sachen, die ich lange zeit nicht wahrnehmen wollte. aber ich atme mich durch diese erfahrungen. und ich hab auf einer ebene auch freude dabei ...

    alles liebe
    martin

    AntwortenLöschen